Return and Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping with The Institute of Outdoor Theatre and Southeastern Theatre Conference, Inc. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
Note: there are no refunds on purchases of downloadable PDFs.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- Downloaded pdf’s are not to sold or shared outside of the purchaser’s office/personal use.
If you have any questions contact us at:
Institute of Outdoor Theatre
Southeastern Theatre Conference, Inc.
1175 Revolution Mill
Greensboro, NC 27405
firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-272-3784